Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Cute Star Tattoo On Hip



NO NO AND NO! So
ca ca bugs me!
One would go there by subway, I knew it!
... I jumped with Dudu, full of good will to go buy a red vest that opens on the side ... Dudu insists on taking the car instead of the subway ... Okay, okay ... Therefore we look my vest ... It is po ... So it goes. We go into the underground parking lot to pick up the car ... We pay the ticket at the checkout. We arrive at the barrier: it opens and closes 2 seconds immediately after ... No time to go! ... Grmbl ... Well, the man called Dudu service pitit with the call button ... Two minutes later, he replied:
"ouiiiii?
- Hello, I just put my ticket and the gate did not open
Ah? Bah listen to this one I can not open it, you must go to another! "
Grmbl ... ... Dudu down, say to "Poor guys behind the barrier is down and he must go to the next door ... After a few minutes, Ay, they finally realize they can not go there. They begin their operation with difficulty ...

They finally moved to another barrier, it can go. So we go to another gate, and we remind the guy that opens us to ... 1 minute ... 2 minutes .... 3 minutes ... POUET POUEEEEET! ... 4 minutes .... "Ouiiii?
Ah I just call you earlier for the barrier is down, you can open up?
" Yes ... "
The barrier opens. It happens. Once past Dudu stops to let another guy who came from a third barrier ... And then: BOOM.
Behind us, 4 quail shit we went back inside. The guy comes out: It's nothing! It's nothing! "End quote. As we were flush with the bottom, there is nothing said.
were backcrossed the guys later on the ring which we were honked and made "ouéé 'thumb. Genre thank you what.
Yeah, well thank you ...
In addition, I forgot to buy blank CDs. So now, I say Long live the underground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment