Thursday, December 4, 2003

Bmx Bike Color Scheme



That's what I thought ....
Yesterday evening, around 2 am, I was looking Scrabouille before going to bed ... I found it, whereas normally, it just comes ...
"Well, never mind, he must make his rag again," I thought so ...
I'm going to bed. Worse that, I mean scratch ... Mmhmmhm .. . ... It is suspected I get up and go open the balcony door to see if it was not locked out ... No Scrabouille ... Well ... Then I lie down again ... I hear worse scratch again ... Mhmhmmhm ... I get up, I call it, and I hear meowing ... Shit ... It comes from the hallway ... Nah, it's coming from toilets ... Nah, it's coming from the bedroom closet ... Nah! It comes as a gateway! I open the door, and I see the big Scrabouille full of dust that falls on my legs to rub it ...
So here ... We are bad masters with Dudu ... We will be banished by SPA ... Dudu had locked him out, and this idiot cat had stashed in the attic all day so he had the balls to do that out in the evening.
do not care, passkeu with AC, Well it made me full of hugs for an hour hi hi hi!
And I also saw that the neighbor had put a small bowl of milk. So thank you, neighbor who made the violin.
Villains masters! naughty naughty naughty!
But now, well we know that if he bar in the stairwell, at least he knows where he lives. I announce loudly: I AM PROUD OF MY CAT. There.

0 comments:

Post a Comment