Monday, March 19, 2007

Colloidal Silver ,chennai

DRAFT BROCHURE GROUPING OF EVIDENCE ON THE INTERNMENT


I can reproduce an advertisement placed by a former victim of forced internment who wants to publish a booklet consisting of testimony of other victims:

Brochure Project testimony about the hospital psychiatrist.

My project to publish a booklet giving more visibility to involuntary treatment in psychiatry.

Having painfully experienced several forced internment, and noting the lack of information about conditions of detention in psychiatric hospitals, I find it interesting to publish some stories (often nightmarish) on how it treats the "crazy".

I would like to publish a booklet comprised of testimonials, anonymous or not, people have been forced internment. You are free to adopt the shape you want. Here, I await your stories antipsy@no-log.org .


_______

0 comments:

Post a Comment