Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cloudy Substance When Taking A Poop

I live!

The title says it all, but develop though.

I have not been shot in a dark alley by a human being whose origin would have no significance.

My parents have not paid for shady men kidnap me and my program their .

I have not sunk into depression and alcohol (as it still has the right to drink) because of the wickedness of the MRAP and small lists.

I just - stupid me - I felt that other priorities at the moment. You know, "to prepare its future 'and stuff like that. Assuming of course that all our futures, this is not to climb on the barricades (in trays of ham, it repels invaders better than the stones) and shouted "Freedom or death!"

As I do not do things by halves, not only have I not written, but I did not even read what others wrote. Change of comprehensive review. I am sure you have turned the small world reaction without my help.

Just a word before they must leave. I will not discuss the obvious shame that represents the idea of eating sausage and drinking wine in the middle of Paris. Everything has been said about the subject. CRS = SS = Sausage, of course. Not to mention the delicious "journalist" Great Faces (or is it the priest who was invited?) Has asked the representative of Lay Riposte if she was ready to be deaths on his conscience ... It was not clear who would be murderers and victims: alcohol, various offended in their faith, the Nazis moustached little boots, the poor pigs reduced lint?

I'll just give you my reactions in microcosm. My mother asked me if I had seen that the drink "my friends" (a term both sincere and tinged with irony in his mouth) was banned, and I explained what happens (from wonderful, of course) on Friday at the drop of gold. I thought I read in his eyes a fierce desire to go there to drink grape juice, but I could be wrong.

My father told me on the other hand (what he gruffly when he knows he said something stupid) it's been a long time it exists, the public prayers in the streets there, and that become a "tradition". I look forward to the opportunity to put this word in conversation.

Decidedly, I am sorry they have divorced long ago. It would have been a reason for separation much more funny to yell at each other for the sausage, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment