Saturday, November 27, 2010

Best Unrated Movies In

Nothing to beat.

When highlights immigration settlement France (its violence, or its mere existence), we often find ourselves facing alien who proudly proclaim: "Your ancestors did not only colonize us." Some describe him as a sort of financial compensation that we pay them, others as a moral atonement, others outright as a revenge from them. Retaliation. Earth to earth for colonization colonization. And I understand their glee. They are excited, they would be at least: to conquer a country so old, if (once) powerful, against whom there are scores to settle, and all this without even risking his life, it is certainly enjoyable. But this

"Argument" leaves me unmoved. My own grandfather could go kill their grandfather, their grandmother rape and pillage their village as it would not change anything. I am sorry. I disapprove of these acts. But I do not apologize, because I did nothing wrong. And especially, I do not grow to cede any piece of land, or symbolic or concrete.

While it is said, once and for all my ancestors colonized yours, and I have nothing to fight.

In the same vein, I agree entirely with what was said Didier Goux here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment