Sunday, November 21, 2010

Great Company Anniversary Speeches

Pat Condell and Dupont

I do not always like Pat Condell, but in his latest video, he outdid himself:



Given the very rapid rate, performance is more enjoyable to watch if your English you can do without subtitles. Others will perhaps need to take breaks to read everything.

The part I like least, in the midst of a very strong message about freedom of expression, is the treatment of women by Islam, because of his hard ethnocentrism. But considering that Condell is only concerned about what is happening in Western land, then I agree with him. Home ethnocentrism, relativism across the world: I have not found better.

Furthermore, I understand that focuses on the fate of Islam is to women: it is in the eyes of the Western way, the most visible, most shocking, the easiest to dismiss. However, once you progress in the understanding of Islam, we discover many other reasons to oust beyond our borders: its treatment of dhimmis, or atheists, it clears the way for ever cultures conquered, its ideology of violence, his lack of any individualism, his contempt of human reason ... I think you can keep the list without me. In a nutshell, but Pat Condell does not express it too badly, Islam is not a religion whose fault oppress women. Islam is a fascist who poses as a religion. For

not stop there way, that is one thing that made me laugh today: Rezé streets that have been renamed .

8am, Ms. Smith leaves her house to go to work, accompanied by her husband. She rubs her eyes. Three times.

"Marcel, the street name would not have changed?
-Look, you're right ... The mayor had to choose a new name to show respect for our fellow Muslims ...
" You think?
"But yes, certainly to protest against attacks foul they are victims! Allah-Akbar, it just means God is great, you know, it was even written on a church, then you think, is that it's perfectly acceptable for Christians ...
-But ... But I'm an atheist, me ... I find it a bit strange as street name ...
-Stop bitching and thus get in the car, I'll end up thinking you're racist! "

the evening ...

" Hey, the name of the street is back to normal?
Oh, stop that, Mr. Smith cried angrily. You know that it was not a real change, they are dirty little Nazis who carried out this charade to try to raise tensions between communities!
-I do not understand much ...
"But they will not succeed, you hear me? No way! I'm not racist, and I never will, diversity is an asset!
-Oh, about that, the butcher has changed ownership. It's halal now, we must find our pork ribs elsewhere.
-WHAT?
-Marcel, calm, you're all red ...
-I ... No, it's nothing ... I'm all for the halal ... It's been less affected animals, I read that somewhere .
-Oh? Good thing I believe they also have a street for that ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment