Saturday, September 4, 2010

Latin Kings And Surenos

Sun King and the rising sun


One thing bugging me right now is to hear regularly about the Murakami exhibition at Versailles on Fdesouche and Novopress.

And it whines, and it outraged! Versailles soiled Versailles humiliated! No manga to Versailles ! My God, breasts and semen! Contemporary art not even here, yuck!

You do not like? Good. You will not see the exhibition? Nobody forces you. You find it inappropriate? Or ...

But all fuss for a temporary exhibition , I can not understand it.

Well, it so happens that I find for example the statue of Murakami bizarre and fun. I'm willing to admit it's a bad taste ...

But even if you hate his whole soul what Murakami, this will all be sent away after two months. Some of the "artworks" that puts our mayors in town permanently, however ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment