Thursday, September 2, 2010

Remington 870 Mcs Shotgun Parts

live meat! One point for

I love meat, especially red meat. I would be unable to become a vegetarian, although I know that this regime has a lot of arguments (economic, environmental, health) for him.

I really do not like killing animals to feed me, since I consider that all species of omnivores / carnivores do so since the dawn of time, I do not see what it was immoral. I am able to watch scenes of slaughter, I forced myself to do it for me not to be accused of not knowing what's behind my steak pretty much anywhere. I think even if I lived differently, I would be able to kill myself these animals instead of buying them in cellophane. I have, on occasion, lived in the countryside, where we know the animal that is eating.

But the man's privilege is being able to worry about a minimum of these animals that feed.

Do not let them live trapped between two fences from birth to death. Allow them to stretch their legs, to see the day.

Do not feed the disgusting stuff that, in addition, will then pass on our plates.

Do not kill unnecessarily cruel manner, that is to say, as painful and stressful.

In short, do not torture them.

I'm not against halal in the canteen, I'm not against the non-labeled halal supermarket, I am against halal simply. Cons permission.



Slaughter without stunning: reality
sent by GAIA -TV. - Watch videos of cute animals.

Allah commands the stoning unfaithful women and gays to throw the top of a tower, but no one thinks (ah, "for now", I whispered it) to allow in Europe. By cons, when it comes to slaughter all the animals alive, there ... The consumer is king, eh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment