Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lip Piercing Clear Retainer

And a!

And a law against the burqa!

And a woman in niqab (I think. I have not learned Arabic.) Not far from my house!

Always the same as I had already noticed in the corner, still in the same outfit. Obviously. Either she's afraid of the creator or the creatures she loves piss, or both, but it has in any case no reason to strip the cheeks.

All this a few blocks of the largest police station one of the largest cities in France, needless to say. The cops are not lacking in the corner, their sirens and we break the ears regularly.

What will happen? Police Will it jump to crack and attention, fined him 150 euros?

My gut tells me no. There is only one. The police will have pity on her. And the day when there will be twenty, they will be afraid of their husbands and their brothers and their son.

This note is also the opportunity to tell you that like last year, I'm going to bury me soon in libraries and dusty, exhausted after long days of deciphering scrawls (no, I have not the sense of exaggeration), I'd be less active here, and possibly quite dumb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment